Sunday 18 September 2016

CAMBERWELL MARKET

So today I woke up at 8:30am and my eyes were DYING. I definitely didn't go to sleep as early as I intended but hey, at least I had fun reading. I ended up getting to the city at about 10:40am but Frankie couldn't meet me until quarter past eleven, I don't know what she was doing hahaha. We got to Camberwell market about half an hour before it closed, but we still managed to find some GEMS. I found a $3 Princess Highway shirt, and an adorable matching set (a t-shirt and shorts) with a really cute bee print on. The things I got were actually a tiny bit too small for me, but I'll make it work. I really want to go back to Camberwell Market and have a proper look around, so I might be doing that next weekend with Emma.

When I returned home I wasn't feeling that great - probably undercarbed - so I just chilled in my room for a while before Rodney and I went on a drive! I have close to four hours now, and I'm so excited about driving. It's getting more fun the more I do it - I guess because I'm more comfortable and less on edge. I got up to 40kmph today, which is pretty crazy for me!

I didn't take any photos today aside from this one photo of a sock in a tree.


I took this when Rodney and Kelly walked me to work (which was very nice, by the way) and then it started raining. I wonder how the sock fared. Anyway, I'm sitting at my desk freezing, so I'd better get in bed. The only reason I haven't done that already is because I was too cold to stand up... Eeep, here I go.

End of day 3! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment