Thursday 29 September 2016

FILM CAMERAS

Today was pretty good (aside from one gross thing which was actually kind of funny), we have lots of bananas, two of which I ate with breakfast, yay!

The one gross thing was this: I walked into Foodworks, looked over at the cashier boy and he was FULL ON PICKING HIS NOSE. He was twisting it and everything. And then he served me and all I could think about was how he was touching my stuff hahah. Ew.

Rachael has been very into film photography lately, and she just got a bunch of film developed from primary school, 2013 and 2014.

Christmas before last - Me, Saskia, Anastasia, Juliet
2014 with Jarome the health baby - out to dinner with Rachael and her mum


On my way home from school with Jarome


2013 - Saskia's bedroom


2013


I absolutely LOVE this photo of Juliet and I - I don't even know where we are but it was probably in 2013


This was at either Swan Hill or Sovereign Hill camp in grade 4 or 5 (or 6)
I've now pulled out Rodney's old film camera and am super excited to start using it. I'm going to buy film tomorrow, and surely will need to buy a new battery too, but I can't wait! I'd love to stumble upon the photos that I take in a few years and be totally surprised about what they are - although I probably won't wait that long to get them developed.

End of day 14 x

No comments:

Post a Comment