Tuesday 27 September 2016

RODNEY'S BIRTHDAY!!

26th of September = Rodney's birthday!!
I wasn't awake to see him in the morning, but while he was at work I wrapped his present and made him a card and a chocolate cake. The chocolate cake wasn't that great because I ran out of sugar - oops - but he was super happy with his Star Wars vhs tapes and his birthday card. I was happy to see him happy like that. We started watching A New Hope, until he started dozing off. Can't be asleep for Star Wars! We'll probably watch the rest tomorrow or something.

Also I just don't think I should force myself to take photos and post them every day if they're only being taken for the sake of the post? I feel like they're just too pointless and I'd rather not do it. So I'm not going to. I took a photo of the Star Wars box set, but I just can't bring myself to upload it. It's so unnecessary.

Anyway, it has somehow reached 1:04am, and I need to get in bed. Adios day 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment