Saturday 24 September 2016

SICK :(

I missed a post yesterday because by the end of the day I was soo sick! I just had no energy whatsoever. All I did yesterday was work at Judy's shop, alphabetise the travel bookshelf (which made my hands super grubby, by the way) and then come home. I didn't go to work today or yesterday, and I probably won't tomorrow because I don't think it's a good idea to go to work at a restaurant, being around lots of food and lots of people when I'm all germy and gross.

Today (after one of the worst sleeps I've ever had) I stayed in bed literally all day, watching Gilmore Girls. The highlight of my day was when Rodney brought home my fave ice cream - vegan, of course - and I devoured it all in one sitting. No regrets.

It's legit 'so good' hahah
I'll probably spend much of tomorrow the same way, but hopefully I'll manage to fit in a drive seeing as I didn't today or during the week - but we'll see how I feel.

End of days 8 & 9 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment